Private limited company is creation of law and can be registered / incorporated as per the law and provisions contained in the companies act 2013 and the rules made thereunder. Any two person can open private limited company with a limitation of maximum 200 members in a company. The minimum capital required to form a Pvt Ltd Company is Rs. 1,00,000. This is the most common form of business in India and very popular. Most of the companies in India starts there business in a private limited form and graduate to a limited company after the success of business if there is requirement of money from public.
- As the private limited company require minimum two person become director and shareholder, we will require the requisite documents and signature on the statutory forms. Our relationship manager helps you with the documentation. You may call on our customer care number for any helps.
- Digital Signature: DSC is an encrypted forms of signature issued by certifying authority appointed under the Information Technology Act. To obtain a DSC we require photograph, address proof, an PAN card apart from signature on the forms. DSC of all the director is required.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) is obtain for the person who want to become director of the one person company. The DIN application is online process which is filed in electronic format with digital signature of class 2.
- Preparation of Main Object & Name Availability Search:Every company is formed with a specific object to be pursued after incorporation of the company. The name of the company should reflect the object for which the company is formed. This is most important aspect in process of incorporation of the company. Six name in order of preference should be submitted to ROC for approval. There is specific guideline for name approval.
- Filling of Forms for Incorporation: Our team is highly experienced in statutory filling and liaisoning with the Registrar of the company.
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation:When the forms filled to the ROC is complete in all respect and the objection raised by ROC is also satisfied then ROC issues the certificate of incorporation.
- Certificate of Business Commencement: A Company is formed with the minimum capital of 1 lacks to be paid by the subscriber / shareholder to the company. After filling the proof of such money paid to the company, the respective ROC issues a certificate of commencement of business.